Sweet Gossip?

Crap that makes you stay on eo

Monday, September 25, 2006

what I've done so far in EO

So far I've done nothing but lvl in EO since I started this addiction on late June 2006

and now I've finally reached lvl 20 :D and I'm bored out of my mind with the game tho I've joined 6 total guilds and married 2 guys

oh i'll make a list >:D

guilds:
1. VVV-it was cool really nice ppl tho it was very inactive
2. CTT-crappy beyond help
3. RA-way too big when i saw the guild chat it made me tired..
4. MNM-died..on me while i was fighting with med D;
5. TRN-me and whoops' love guild 2 ppl guild only it's put on hold for now
6. PX-great so far one event i've seen it was a raffle but it's stable

oh and i married Brink of VVV but divorced him cuz he was very inactive in the main server

and now i'm with whoops <33

fuck i gtg mom's bugging me with laundry damn

i'll continue later :D

3 Comments:

  • At 9/26/2006 05:08:00 AM, Blogger Ragenevy said…

    LOL aw girl ty <3

    i think so too i wuv him :D

     
  • At 9/26/2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Ragenevy said…

    LOL jaja i'll neber leave matty and if that ever happens i think i'm done playing eo xD


    and mwahahaha yesh i must stop quild hoping <33 TMG for life bishes

     
  • At 9/26/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Ragenevy said…

    LOL that blows re download is what I'd do and

    rofl on the pot joke <3

    i thought u put that there on purpose to be cute xD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home